Explore More Collections See More
See All Best Sellers
See All Collection
2 Panel Canvas Wall Art - Spa Still Life with Candles - Giclee Print Gallery Wrap Modern Home Art Ready to Hang - 24"x36" x 2 Panels
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High quality printed canvas stretched and stapled to durable shrink resistant frames.
- 1.50" thick stretcher bars for gallery quality profile.
- Canvases are printed and hand stretched in the USA by professionals.
- Hanging accessory kit included.
- All wall26 Products are made in and shipped from the USA.Be aware of counterfeit sellers with inferior products. Our products will never ship from China or overseas.
We use high quality canvases which are designed specifically for canvas printing. Our canvas is a white semi-gloss artists canvas.
We use latest HP Latex inks during printing process allowing our products to be fade resistant for up to 100 years.
Canvas pictures are stretched on wooden stretcher frames. All frames are of the highest quality.
These are really cool. I hung them in the water closet room across from the "throne". Now we can sit and ponder the mysteries of space. Love! I probably will add more.
Wall26 makes a quality product.
The product isn't that bad, great if you put a light behind it!
The picture quality is good. But my copies came with two corners that were already worn and white from being stretched too much. I also think I was missing one hardware bag. I had my own so I just nailed in my own bracket so that each frame had two brackets to hang from. They do make a statement in the room, though.
Absolutely love them!! They look fantastic in my galaxy inspired room.
Pretty. The colors aren't quite as vibrant as they appear on the computer screen but still very nice. They were packaged well. I thought they were a nice quality for the price.
These are both vivid, clear and sharp. One note, the back hanging brackets do not come installed. I recommend care in how you choose to install them so as to not get lint or scratches on the images (they are durable). I also recommend using a drill to lessen the amount of downward force you need to apply.
Browse More Wall Art