You may also like
About this Product
- The wall mural is cut into 6 pieces for easy installation, each in 100"x24",total size is 100"x144" (Height x Width)
- Very easy to apply, remove or reposition - Just PEEL & STICK!
- Unique and one of a kind exclusive designs by Wall26®, for installation on flat dry surfaces indoor/outdoor walls doors and even windows
- Won't leave a mark when repositioned like other cheap stickers on the market, no residue left behind
- Won't leave a mark when repositioned no residue left behind.
- Unique and one of a kind exclusive designs by Wall26 for installation on flat dry surfaces indoor/outdoor walls doors and even windows.
- Very easy to apply, remove or reposition - just peel & stick.
Our Customers Say It Best
Love the change it made in my dining room, it’s not permanent but fun for a while. Took a couple hours with two people. You have to match the overlap which isn’t hard. We had fun and everyone really likes it!
Went reasonably well on the install. The sticky backing tended to separate too easily and created some difficulties. I do love the depth of the pictures.
This came out better than I expected. It definitely gives the place a nature look that I was looking for. It complimented the green tea paint with its autumn colors!!!!!
No complaints about this.
Great mural..My mother really enjoyed her gift.
Looks great! It takes a lot of patience lining up all the little branches but completely worth it!
I have bought 3 of these so far. 1st one was a beach scene (coming from South Dakota where we are mostly snowpacked & frigid...) I placed behind me in my office at the hospital where i worked. Patients, visitors and the medical staff all were very pleased with it. Several people asked where I got it & we purchased more throughout the facility especially where there were no windows. Lovely addition to those sterile environments!
very good quality. don't like the smell
The mural came without instruction how to install. Fortunately I found it at the amazon website. The wallpaper sticks to the wall, too much for repositioning I must say, because it only came off with the wall paint. The handling was ok, the material left no bubbles and greases, it flattened out smoothly. The product details and the instruction details tell differently about the overlapping, (0.5" and 1 "). But the actual important thing, that the panels have a rapport, someone has to guess. So please add to the instruction, that the panels have to line up according to the picture detail (rapport).
I bought it for my office and I absolutely love it! It does have a distinct smell ..hopefully it's temporary.