You may also like
About this Product
- The wall mural is cut into 6 pieces for easy installation, each in 100"x24",total size is 100"x144" (Height x Width)
- Very easy to apply, remove or reposition - Just PEEL & STICK!
- Unique and one of a kind exclusive designs by Wall26®, for installation on flat dry surfaces indoor/outdoor walls doors and even windows
- Won't leave a mark when repositioned like other cheap stickers on the market, no residue left behind
- Won't leave a mark when repositioned no residue left behind.
- Unique and one of a kind exclusive designs by Wall26 for installation on flat dry surfaces indoor/outdoor walls doors and even windows.
- Very easy to apply, remove or reposition - just peel & stick.
Product made in USA with fast shipping. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our Customers Say It Best
It took me 3hrs alone to put the product on my wall hope it stays up. I took the last panel /cut the figure out and put it on another wall in my living room
This is useless, don't buy. The panels don't match, they know it and still sell it. It is a scam.
This is really cool, vibrant color, if you’re a Klimt fan, you’ll love it. But, challenging to match the pattern from one section to the next. And REALLY sticking, like fly paper sticky. So, make it a two person job when you attempt it. I wish I had. If I did, mine may be on the wall. Instead of in the trash.?
Not easy to install, but looks great. We get lots of complements on it.
the panels aligned awkwardly making expert installation a necessity, if they were more naturally aligned DIY would be possible.
THEY NOT EVEN
So easy and better than I had hoped for! Everyone who sees our kitchen is impressed with it. Forget "accent walls," get a mural wall!
This Mural is just lovely and exquisite, but putting it up...Smh!..Omg..Will drive you crazy. I can say the adhesive is great, I mean once it sticks, this paper sticks.
I put them on by myself. I am 5'2, female. I lift and fold back the sticker for 6-8 inch, keep it roll up and rest it on the bar chair I have. Then, I stick it to top of my wall, slowly pull down the backing, then I stuck my head again the wall in case it slip. Actually, it is very sticky, even without me pushing my head on the wall. Then, just pull, flat it out, pull, flat it out. Super easy!