You may also like
About this Product
- Unique and One of a kind Home Wall Sticker Design - by BestDealDepot
- Very High Quality Vinyl - 7+ year exterior life!
- Very easy to apply, remove or reposition - Just PEEL & STICK!
- You can put it by yourself indoors or outdoors: walls, doors, widows or any flat and dry surface!
- Won't leave a mark on your wall like other cheap sticker, no residue!
- Large murals are printed in multiple panels and might require two people to install.
- Great for any smooth wall surface, doors, renters, dorms, bedrooms, offices, refrigerators, kids play areas, reception areas, waiting rooms, halls.
- Not recommended for high moisture areas, above or near fireplaces and cribs.
- Forgiving adhesive vinyl material
- Matte finish
- Removable & reusable
- No paste, no tools, no residue
- Applicable on flat dry surfaces, even glass
- Depending on the size of your surface it may be helpful to have someone to help you with installation
- Be sure to start with a smooth, clean surface (preferably non-glossy wall paint).
- Remove hooks, light fixtures, and wall plates; fill cracks and holes with spackling compound and sand until smooth.
- Do not pre-trim your mural.
- Make sure you approve your mural layout before trimming any excess material.
- Multi-panel murals have an overlap along the seams. This is not a printing error.
- If your mural sticks to itself, slowly peel the two sides apart by dipping your fingers in some rubbing alcohol, then working them between the areas stuck. Gently pull apart.
- The same mural can be safely applied and removed many times without losing adhesion.
- To remove your mural from the surface, slowly and gently peel from the top on a 120 degree angle.
- Tape measure and straight edge
- Sharp knife or boxcutter
- Smoothing tool or towel
Product made in USA with fast shipping. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our Customers Say It Best
I received the product and I had to test just how easy it was to “install” it on my wall. I saw the instructions online and was somewhat surprised to find that it was just as easy as it said it was. The adhesive side held up well and I even tried moving it several times to see if the adhesive would wear out. The adhesive help up surprisingly well and I was able to move it around a few times around until I had it where I wanted it. The only downside was that I ended up having to clean the entire wall of dust to keep the adhesive clean and strong. The product looks nice and adds a little more variety to my living room. With the mural being a sticker, it eliminated the need to put a nail or two in the wall.