You may also like
About this Product
- The wall mural is cut into 6 pieces for easy installation, each in 100"x24",total size is 100"x144" (Height x Width)
- Very easy to apply, remove or reposition - Just PEEL & STICK!
- Unique and one of a kind exclusive designs by Wall26®, for installation on flat dry surfaces indoor/outdoor walls doors and even windows
- Won't leave a mark when repositioned like other cheap stickers on the market, no residue left behind
- Large murals are printed in multiple panels and might require two people to install.
- Great for any smooth wall surface, doors, renters, dorms, bedrooms, offices, refrigerators, kids play areas, reception areas, waiting rooms, halls.
- Not recommended for high moisture areas, above or near fireplaces and cribs.
- Forgiving adhesive vinyl material
- Matte finish
- Removable & reusable
- No paste, no tools, no residue
- Applicable on flat dry surfaces, even glass
- Depending on the size of your surface it may be helpful to have someone to help you with installation
- Be sure to start with a smooth, clean surface (preferably non-glossy wall paint).
- Remove hooks, light fixtures, and wall plates; fill cracks and holes with spackling compound and sand until smooth.
- Do not pre-trim your mural.
- Make sure you approve your mural layout before trimming any excess material.
- Multi-panel murals have an overlap along the seams. This is not a printing error.
- If your mural sticks to itself, slowly peel the two sides apart by dipping your fingers in some rubbing alcohol, then working them between the areas stuck. Gently pull apart.
- The same mural can be safely applied and removed many times without losing adhesion.
- To remove your mural from the surface, slowly and gently peel from the top on a 120 degree angle.
- Tape measure and straight edge
- Sharp knife or boxcutter
- Smoothing tool or towel
Our Customers Say It Best
I put this on a textured wall, and had zero issues. It looks fabulous. It is actually more orange than gold, but it works. I did have some difficulty lining up the images, and some of then are slightly off, but it's not obvious. I put up the whole thing by myself, and it didn't take that long. I used a box cutter to get the excess off the bottom since it was just a little too long for my wall (I have standard size walls). I love it. When I walk into my bedroom now, it feels rich and luxurious.
Love how it looks! Was a bit harder to put up than I thought it would be there are some bubbles/creases that we just can’t get out but it’s not to noticeable unless your right up to the wall. Makes for a good accent wall and a lot cheaper than the wood planks.
I cannot for the life of me even put the first panel up. I’ve done these before but I don’t remember it being this hard :(
It took me 3hrs alone to put the product on my wall hope it stays up. I took the last panel /cut the figure out and put it on another wall in my living room
This is AMAZING!!! I'll let you decide based on the pictures! Took less than an hour and a one woman show. My husband was super impressed. You just need patience (ha)
This is really cool, vibrant color, if you’re a Klimt fan, you’ll love it. But, challenging to match the pattern from one section to the next. And REALLY sticking, like fly paper sticky. So, make it a two person job when you attempt it. I wish I had. If I did, mine may be on the wall. Instead of in the trash.?
This looks great! We get complements on it all the time, people think it's real even up close. The pattern repeats horizontally but only every3-4 feet so it's not noticeable. We are renting out our unit and the tenants asked us to leave it up because they liked it so much! Haven't had to remove or reposition so can't speak to that. Would gladly buy again!
Looks great, went on with relative ease as long as you have a little bit of patience. Cutting around windows with trim can prove to be a bit tricky, but again, patience will have it looking good in the end.
Love the realistic appearance.
Love the looks of it. For those wondering how it does on textured walls, it's okay, but we did have to add some extra glue on the edges!