You may also like
About this Product
- The wall mural is cut into 6 pieces for easy installation, each in 100"x24",total size is 100"x144" (Height x Width)
- Very easy to apply, remove or reposition - Just PEEL & STICK!
- Unique and one of a kind exclusive designs by Wall26®, for installation on flat dry surfaces indoor/outdoor walls doors and even windows
- Won't leave a mark when repositioned like other cheap stickers on the market, no residue left behind
- Won't leave a mark when repositioned no residue left behind.
- Unique and one of a kind exclusive designs by Wall26 for installation on flat dry surfaces indoor/outdoor walls doors and even windows.
- Very easy to apply, remove or reposition - just peel & stick.
Product made in USA with fast shipping. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our Customers Say It Best
Says 96" in description but is actually 80" disappointing
terrible product was put up by a professional and fell off the wall within 24 hours had to throw the whole mess away no way to return it
Love the change it made in my dining room, it’s not permanent but fun for a while. Took a couple hours with two people. You have to match the overlap which isn’t hard. We had fun and everyone really likes it!
Went reasonably well on the install. The sticky backing tended to separate too easily and created some difficulties. I do love the depth of the pictures.
This came out better than I expected. It definitely gives the place a nature look that I was looking for. It complimented the green tea paint with its autumn colors!!!!!
No complaints about this.
Great mural..My mother really enjoyed her gift.
Went up nice and fast on clean, painted drywall. Looked great for 3 weeks then I started to notice some bubbling. I was able to smooth it back down but it just kept getting worse. I'll be tearing it down soon and just go with paint.
Looks great! It takes a lot of patience lining up all the little branches but completely worth it!
I have bought 3 of these so far. 1st one was a beach scene (coming from South Dakota where we are mostly snowpacked & frigid...) I placed behind me in my office at the hospital where i worked. Patients, visitors and the medical staff all were very pleased with it. Several people asked where I got it & we purchased more throughout the facility especially where there were no windows. Lovely addition to those sterile environments!