About This Canvas
Want this African Woman print?
This work features seemingly animated figures of African women.
This canvas has 14 women on the front side wearing traditional dress and carrying jugs on their heads.
This traditional clothing is called the Dashiki, which belongs to countries and cultures in West Africa.
The women all carry jugs on their heads, head carrying is the official term for this action. People have practiced head carrying since ancient times. Some skilled head carriers can almost carry their own weight on their heads.
African culture is a highly artistic culture and promotes a strong work ethic. This canvas is nothing short of cultural and exotic.
Shop this African Woman canvas today!
About The African Woman Print
- Confirm the fit by entering the ID number.
- Highly durable shrink-resistant frames and premium quality canvases.
- Stretchers with a thickness of 1.50” for a museum-style appearance.
- Stretched, prepared, and printed in the USA.
- We include a hanging kit with every canvas order.
- We create our products in the USA. Wall26 doesn't ship products from other countries. Be careful of fake sellers with second-rate products.
- We make these canvases for the specific purpose of printing. Raw canvases are white.
We use only HP Latex Ink to print these canvases. This printing process makes our printed canvases resistant to fading for up to 100 years.
We only use premium quality frames. We use wooden stretchers to stretch our canvases.
Get this African Woman print now for a low price with free shipping!
Great for average decoration of wall.