About Pieter Bruegel’s Hunters In The Snow
Considering a Hunters In The Snow print for your space?
Pieter Bruegel painted this masterpiece in 1565.
This work is part of a series that depicts the different seasons.
In the work 3 hunters head home from a seemingly unsuccessful hunting trip. Them and their dogs appear to be dismayed and tired. The prints of a small animal in the snow in front of them seem to mock them.
This work seeks to portray country life.
The original is now at the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Austria.
Shop this Hunters In The Snow canvas now and get free shipping!
About The Hunters In The Snow Print
- Enter the identification number to ensure the correct fit.
- Prime canvas secured to durable anti-shrink frames.
- 1.50” Thickness stretcher bars used for an official gallery-style appearance.
- We prep, stretch and print your canvas in the United States.
- Enclosed hanging kit with all canvas purchases.
- Wall26 makes our products in the United States of America. Avoid fraudulent sellers and inferior quality products. We will never send goods from overseas.
- We construct our canvases especially for this type of printing. These are white semi-gloss canvases for an artist.
Our method requires only high-quality HP Latex inks for digital printing. This is our process for ensuring our products can be resistant to fade for up to 100 years.
We use wooden stretchers to stretch our canvases. All frames are of premium quality.
Buy this amazing Pieter Bruegel Hunters In The Snow print today!
About The Artist
Pieter Bruegel the Elder was a Dutch Renaissance artist and printmaker. He specialized in paintings of landscapes and peasants. Bruegel traveled extensively through Italy. He settled in Antwerp where he remained until his untimely death.