About Jacques-Louis David’s Coronation Of Napoleon
Want to decorate your space with this Coronation Of Napoleon print?
Jacques-Louis David created this painting between 1805-1807.
The work illustrates the crowning ceremony of the French emperor Napoleon.
Emperor Napoleon himself ordered the work.
In the work, Napoleon holds the crown as if he is crowning himself. Behind him is the pope and to his front is his wife.
Decorate your space with this Coronation Of Napoleon canvas today!
About The Coronation Of Napoleon Print
- Enter the ID number to verify the fit.
- Stable shrink-resistant frames and quality canvases.
- 1.50” Density stretchers for an art gallery-style look.
- Stretched, prepared, and finished in the United States.
- Every order comes with a hanging kit.
- We manufacture our products in the United States. Our products will never ship from overseas. Beware of fraudulent sellers with substandard products.
- We make our canvases specifically for our printing process. The blank unprinted canvases are white.
We utilize only HP Latex inks in our print process. This process allows our canvas prints to be resistant to fading for as long as 100 years.
We only use high-quality frames. The stretching of our canvases uses wooden stretchers.
Shop this amazing Coronation Of Napoleon print now for a low price with free shipping!
About The Artist
Jacques-Louis David was a French painter who lived from 1748-1825. He is a founder of Empire Style art. David specialized in historical paintings. He was a close supporter and advisor of Maximillian Robespierre. This allowed him to gain dictatorial powers over art in the French Republic. The opposition imprisoned him when the regime fell until he was able to join Napoleon.