About Marta Gottfried’s Lepa Zena
Interested in getting this amazing Lepa Zena canvas for your space?
This work features a black wild horse in its magnificence.
The setting for this painting is unclear but many assume it's in the American West.
A black horse can symbolize famine, evil, destruction but also can mean wealth and love.
Horses are a common figure used in many different types of art.
Shop this wonderful Lepa Zena print today!
About The Lepa Zena Canvas
- Confirm the fit by entering the ID number.
- Secure shrink-resistant frames and select canvases.
- Stretchers with 1.50” thickness for a gallery-style aesthetic.
- Stretched, prepped, and printed in the USA.
- Hanging kit included in all orders.
- We produce our products in the United States. Wall26 never ships from abroad. Beware of counterfeit sellers with inadequate products.
- We make these canvases, especially for printing. Our canvases when blank are white.
These canvases are printed using only HP Latex Ink. This process makes our canvas prints fade resistant for as long as 100 years.
We only use superior quality frames. The stretching of our canvases is done with wooden stretchers.
Get this lovely Lepa Zena canvas now for a low price with free shipping!
About The Artist
Martha Joy Gottfried was an American-Mexican artist who lived from 1925-2014. She was born and raised in the United States until she and her husband moved to Mexico City. She studied art at the Academy of San Carlos. Her specialty was landscape paintings.