About Leonardo Da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man
Interested in hanging a Leonardo Da Vinci Vitruvian Man print in your space?
Leonardo Da Vinci created this awesome masterpiece in 1490.
This is a drawing that means to represent Da Vinci’s perceptions of the ideal proportions of the body. To do this, he drew the famous Roman engineer Vitruvius.
Vitruvius is posing in 2 positions, changing where his arms and legs are but his head stays the same. This is the embodiment of the fusion of art, mathematics and science.
Today the work is at the Gallerie dell'Accademia in Italy however it is only displayed to the public occasionally.
Shop this amazing Vitruvian Man canvas today!
About The Leonardo Da Vinci Vitruvian Man Print
- Enter the identification number to ensure the correct fit.
- Prime canvas secured to durable anti-shrink frames.
- 1.50” Thickness stretcher bars used for an official gallery-style appearance.
- We prep, stretch and print your canvas in the United States.
- Enclosed hanging kit with all canvas purchases.
- Wall26 makes our products in the United States of America. Avoid fraudulent sellers and inferior quality products. We will never send goods from overseas.
- We construct our canvases especially for this type of printing. These are white semi-gloss canvases for an artist.
Our method requires only high-quality HP Latex inks for digital printing. This is our process for ensuring our products can be resistant to fade for up to 100 years.
We use wooden stretchers to stretch our canvases. All frames are of premium quality.
Get your own Leonardo Da Vinci Vitruvian Man print now for a low price and free shipping!
About The Artist
Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was a painter and polymath in Medieval Italy. He produced lots of art and notes about science. He received his education from the famous painter Andrea del Verrocchio. Some of his concepts included flight, artillery vehicles, and solar power. Many consider him to be the ideal renaissance man.