About Pablo Picasso’s The Old Guitarist
Interested in The Old Guitarist print?
Pablo Picasso painted this interesting art piece between 1903-1904.
The work shows a frail, blind old man feebly playing the guitar. The guitarist appears to be nearing the end of his life.
The work is melancholy and the dominant color is blue.
Picasso made this art during his “Blue Period.” During this time, Picasso was very depressed and brought out these feelings in his work.
Today this work hangs at the Art Institute of Chicago.
Shop The Old Guitarist canvas now and get a low price with free shipping!
About The Old Guitarist Print
- Enter the ID number to verify the fit.
- Stable shrink-resistant frames and quality canvases.
- 1.50” Density stretchers for an art gallery-style look.
- Stretched, prepared, and finished in the United States.
- Every order comes with a hanging kit.
- We manufacture our products in the United States. Our products will never ship from overseas. Beware of fraudulent sellers with substandard products.
- We make our canvases specifically for our printing process. The blank unprinted canvases are white.
We utilize only HP Latex inks in our print process. This process allows our canvas prints to be resistant to fading for as long as 100 years.
We only use high-quality frames. The stretching of our canvases uses wooden stretchers.
Get this Picasso The Old Guitarist print today!
About The Artist
Pablo Picasso was a Spanish artist alive from 1881 to 1973. The son of an art professor, he displayed great artistic ability at a young age. He grew up in Barcelona but spent most of his life in France. Early on he favored a naturalistic style, eventually, his work became more abstract. He helped found the Cubist art movement. Picasso is one of the most famous 20th-century artists.
Fortunately we were able to find this Classic Coolidge, with a canvas "borderless" frame, that needed little more than a small hanging bracket.
The boss was not too much of a fan, but his boss loved it ! And there it hangs in the Engineering Lab along with all sorts of electronics/panels,equipment racks filling much of the room.
I got this at a great price. Not a cheap print at all, more like a brushed/textured canvas finish. Nothing but good to say about it.
Tell me, does it get more classic than this? I mean, unless you are part of the tight &ss -stuck-up club and cannot appreciate a fine piece of artwork.