About Raphael’s Sistine Madonna
Do you want to get this Sistine Madonna print?
Raphael created this fantastic masterpiece in 1512.
Pope Julius II himself commissioned the work.
The artwork features the Virgin Mary holding the Christ child while standing on the clouds. To the left is Saint Sixtus and to the right is Saint Barabara. There are 2 angels beneath her.
The work is a typical renaissance work. This painting might be one of the most famous pieces in all of the western art.
Shop the Raphael Sistine Madonna canvas today for free shipping!
About The Sistine Madonna Print
- Confirm the fit by entering the ID number.
- Prime canvas fabric and long-lasting anti-shrink frame.
- Stretchers with 1.50” thickness to create an art gallery look.
- USA based stretch, prep, and print operation.
- All orders include a hanging kit.
- All products are made in the USA. Be aware of fraudulent sellers and inferior products. Wall26 products never ship from overseas.
- Our canvases are for the digital print process. They are white artist canvases in the blank form.
HP Latex inks only to print the products. This can increase the chances that for up to 100 years our canvases can be resistant to fading.
High-quality select frames only. Canvases stretched with wooden bars.
Get this Sistine Madonna print now!
About The Artist
Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino or just Raphael was an Italian artist and leader of the Italian High Renaissance movement. Even though he died at 37, he was very productive, running a large studio/workshop. He is often regarded as a great master of that period with Da Vinci and Michelangelo. Raphael was also widely famous for his printmaking. He probably died of an acute illness that arose from exhaustion from an excess of romantic affairs.