About Rembrandt’s The Night Watch
Interested in a Night Watch Rembrandt print?
Rembrandt van Rijn painted this masterpiece in 1642.
This work depicts the company of Frans Banninck Cocq. In the foreground you can see the leaders of the company talking. There is a woman in the background holding a chicken. The rest of the men in the company surround them.
This painting is most noteworthy for its use of light. Rembrandt actually intended for this scene to be one of daytime.
Today this piece of art is in the Amsterdam Museum in the Netherlands.
Grab this Rembrandt The Night Watch canvas now!
About The Night Watch Rembrandt Print
- Enter the identification number to ensure the correct fit.
- Prime canvas secured to durable anti-shrink frames.
- 1.50” Thickness stretcher bars used for an official gallery-style appearance.
- We prep, stretch and print your canvas in the United States.
- Enclosed hanging kit with all canvas purchases.
- Wall26 makes our products in the United States of America. Avoid fraudulent sellers and inferior quality products. We will never send goods from overseas.
- We construct our canvases especially for this type of printing. These are white semi-gloss canvases for an artist.
Our method requires only high-quality HP Latex inks for digital printing. This is our process for ensuring our products can be resistant to fade for up to 100 years.
We use wooden stretchers to stretch our canvases. All frames are of premium quality.
Shop the Night Watch Rembrandt print today for a low price!
About The Artist
Rembrandt van Rijn was a Dutch artist who lived from 1606-1669. He was active during the Golden Age. Rembrandt never left his home country. He became very wealthy but lost it all due to spending habits. Many recognize Rembrandt for his wide range of subject matter and ability to empathize with the human condition.