About Renoir’s Bal du Moulin de la Galette
Interested in this Bal du Moulin de la Galette print?
Renoir painted this work of art in 1876.
The work depicts residents of Paris enjoying themselves at the Moulin de la Galette. The Moulin de la Galette is a famous windmill that has become a commercial entertainment venue featuring famous restaurants.
This work tries to depict real life.
Today this work hangs at the Musee d’Orsay in Paris.
Shop this Renoir Le Moulin de la Galette canvas today!
About The Bal du Moulin de la Galette Print
- Enter the ID number to verify the fit.
- Stable shrink-resistant frames and quality canvases.
- 1.50” Density stretchers for an art gallery-style look.
- Stretched, prepared, and finished in the United States.
- Every order comes with a hanging kit.
- We manufacture our products in the United States. Our products will never ship from overseas. Beware of fraudulent sellers with substandard products.
- We make our canvases specifically for our printing process. The blank unprinted canvases are white.
We utilize only HP Latex inks in our print process. This process allows our canvas prints to be resistant to fading for as long as 100 years.
We only use high-quality frames. The stretching of our canvases uses wooden stretchers.
Get this Bal du Moulin de la Galette print for a great deal with free shipping now!
About The Artist
Pierre-Auguste Renoir was a French painter and a lead in the development of the Impressionist art movement. Lots of his works focused on beauty, especially that of women. Throughout his career, Renoir worked through lots of adversity. He came from very modest circumstances and couldn't even afford paint at many points. Once he even had to quit his artistry and work in a factory.