Explore More Collections See More
See All Best Sellers
See All Collection
Sketch of Trees in a Forest with a Colorful Texture on Top - Canvas Art Home Art - 12x18 inches
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High quality printed canvas stretched and stapled to durable shrink resistant frames.
- 1.50" thick stretcher bars for gallery quality profile.
- Canvases are printed and hand stretched in the USA by professionals.
- Hanging accessory kit included.
- All Wall26 Products are made in and shipped from the USA.Be aware of counterfeit sellers with inferior products. Our products will never ship from China or overseas.
We use high quality canvases which are designed specifically for canvas printing. Our canvas is a white semi-gloss artists canvas.We use latest HP Latex inks during printing process allowing our products to be fade resistant for up to 100 years.Canvas pictures are stretched on quality frame bars. All frames are of the highest quality.
Exactly as expected
Beautiful & easy to hang with command strips
Exactly what I was looking for to hang in one of my guest bathrooms. It is gorgeous!! The pink is not totally in your face but just enough for that "pop" of color for my gray-ish with pink highlights bathroom. Very happy with this purchase!
This looks great over my blue sofa
This is a beautiful canvas. I purchased it to add a pop of color to my otherwise white bathroom. The frame is wood, so I'm happy with that. I give it 3 stars because of the very noticeable white line down one of the sides-the side I have facing out for all to see. I bought it specifically for a wall, so it doesn't work to try to hide the visible line placing it elsewhere.
The canvas is nice and looks just like the photo. My 3 stars is due to the back framing, it is hard cardboard (not pressed wood or hard wood). So if you screw the hanging prongs on the frame, it splits. It will have to do and I think the only reason it will work is that the art itself is light. It's unfortunate because the canvas picture is nice, just poor quality with the thick, pressed cardboard (I've never seen such a material used for that purpose)
matches other items beautifully
Browse More Wall Art