About Josef Karl Stieler’s Portrait Of Beethoven
Do you want this Beethoven print?
Joseph Karl Stieler created this striking portrait in 1820.
The portrait is of the famous musical composer Ludwig van Beethoven.
This work became the classical image of Beethoven in popular culture. The portrait made him even more famous as it reinforced his intense attitude and demeanor.
This was the only time that Beethoven agreed to take time to pose for a portrait.
The work hangs in the collection at the Beethoven-Haus in Germany.
Shop this incredible and iconic Beethoven portrait today!
About The Beethoven Print
- Enter the ID number to verify the fit.
- Stable shrink-resistant frames and quality canvases.
- 1.50” Density stretchers for an art gallery-style look.
- Stretched, prepared, and finished in the United States.
- Every order comes with a hanging kit.
- We manufacture our products in the United States. Our products will never ship from overseas. Beware of fraudulent sellers with substandard products.
- We make our canvases specifically for our printing process. The blank unprinted canvases are white.
We utilize only HP Latex inks in our print process. This process allows our canvas prints to be resistant to fading for as long as 100 years.
We only use high-quality frames. The stretching of our canvases uses wooden stretchers.
Get this amazing Beethoven print now for a great price with free shipping!
About The Artist
Joseph Karl Stieler was a German artist alive from 1781 to 1858. Stieler was the official painter to the king of Bavaria. He was mostly self-educated. His most famous works are portraits of the Bavarian royalty and nobility. Most notably is the Gallery of Beauties, an art collection at the Nymphenburg Palace in Munich, featuring the most beautiful women from Bavaria.