Peel & Stick Posters
Park with Green Trees Removable Wall Sticker Wall Mural
In stock Ships in 1-2 Business Days
You may also like
About this Product
- Unique and One of a kind Home Wall Sticker Design - by BestDealDepot
- Very High Quality Vinyl - 7+ year exterior life!
- Very easy to apply, remove or reposition - Just PEEL & STICK!
- You can put it by yourself indoors or outdoors: walls, doors, widows or any flat and dry surface!
- Won't leave a mark on your wall like other cheap sticker, no residue!
- Large murals are printed in multiple panels and might require two people to install.
- Great for any smooth wall surface, doors, renters, dorms, bedrooms, offices, refrigerators, kids play areas, reception areas, waiting rooms, halls.
- Not recommended for high moisture areas, above or near fireplaces and cribs.
- Forgiving adhesive vinyl material
- Matte finish
- Removable & reusable
- No paste, no tools, no residue
- Applicable on flat dry surfaces, even glass
- Depending on the size of your surface it may be helpful to have someone to help you with installation
- Be sure to start with a smooth, clean surface (preferably non-glossy wall paint).
- Remove hooks, light fixtures, and wall plates; fill cracks and holes with spackling compound and sand until smooth.
- Do not pre-trim your mural.
- Make sure you approve your mural layout before trimming any excess material.
- Multi-panel murals have an overlap along the seams. This is not a printing error.
- If your mural sticks to itself, slowly peel the two sides apart by dipping your fingers in some rubbing alcohol, then working them between the areas stuck. Gently pull apart.
- The same mural can be safely applied and removed many times without losing adhesion.
- To remove your mural from the surface, slowly and gently peel from the top on a 120 degree angle.
- Tape measure and straight edge
- Sharp knife or boxcutter
- Smoothing tool or towel
Our Customers Say It Best
You can tell this is a poster, but amazing in my office. Does what it is intended to do. High quality.
This decal really spruced up my stark office
When removing the back so I could stick it on the wall the entire picture stuck together and was impossible to unstick and get it to lay flat. Basically was like taking 30 bucks and tossing it in the garbage.
Really beautiful for my windowless kitchen. I hope it sticks and not fall off..will update review. But it's too expensive .
My classroom doesn't have windows and is pretty small so I wanted to put these up to liven the place up. They actually look more realistic than I expected. They are tedious to put up (if you want to get the air bubbles out) and I really don't know how well they'll hold up if I want to move them. When applying one, it easily stretched when I was pulling it up to get an air bubble out. This stretching cause it to not lay flat without creases. Luckily it was at the very end so the rest looks fantastic.
I love this!! I have no windows in my new office and this life-like window helps calm my need to go crazy. I do yell at the squirls from time to time but that is just an indicator that I need to take my meds (caffeine) to continue the day. I will buy more of these in the future when I move.