About Winslow Homer’s Fog Warning
Are you looking to buy a Winslow Homer Fog Warning print?
Winslow Homer created this masterpiece in 1885.
The painting depicts a Northern New England fisherman out on the rough seas in a rowboat. The fisherman looks like he has had a successful day due to the massive fish in his boat.
As he paddles back to his ship, the fog is rolling in. He is now in a hurry to make it back before getting lost.
Winslow wanted to express the power struggle between humans and nature in this work.
This is one of many works by Homer that depict the lives of fishermen.
Shop this amazing Fog Warning canvas today!
About The Winslow Homer Fog Warning Print
- Confirm the fit by entering the ID number.
- Secure shrink-resistant frames and select canvases.
- Stretchers with 1.50” thickness for a gallery-style aesthetic.
- Stretched, prepped, and printed in the USA.
- Hanging kit included in all orders.
- We produce our products in the United States. Wall26 never ships from abroad. Beware of counterfeit sellers with inadequate products.
- We make these canvases, especially for printing. Our canvases when blank are white.
These canvases are printed using only HP Latex Ink. This process makes our canvas prints fade resistant for as long as 100 years.
We only use superior quality frames. The stretching of our canvases is done with wooden stretchers.
Get this Winslow Homer Fog Warning print now for a great price with free shipping!
About The Artist
Winslow Homer was an American artist that lived from 1836-1910. The majority of his artistic ability came from teaching himself. Homer’s career started as an illustrator. He painted extensively in England and New England. His focus was on marine life and war paintings. Homer is famous for being able to capture feelings in his work. He is definitely one of the most famous American artists.