About David Francis Barry’s Portrait of Indian Chief Sitting Bull
Interested in this Sitting Bull print?
David Francis Barry captured this masterpiece in 1885.
The work depicts the leader of the Lakota Nation Sitting Bull. He was a leader against the United States government policies about Native Americans.
Sitting Bull claimed to have had a prophetic vision of his army’s victory over the Americans. This vision came true.
American officers killed Sitting Bull when they tried to arrest him and he resisted.
Shop this iconic Sitting Bull canvas today!
About The Sitting Bull Print
- Confirm the fit by entering the ID number.
- Secure shrink-resistant frames and select canvases.
- Stretchers with 1.50” thickness for a gallery-style aesthetic.
- Stretched, prepped, and printed in the USA.
- Hanging kit included in all orders.
- We produce our products in the United States. Wall26 never ships from abroad. Beware of counterfeit sellers with inadequate products.
- We make these canvases, especially for printing. Our canvases when blank are white.
These canvases are printed using only HP Latex Ink. This process makes our canvas prints fade resistant for as long as 100 years.
We only use superior quality frames. The stretching of our canvases is done with wooden stretchers.
Get this Sitting Bull print now for a low price with free shipping included!
About The Artist
David Francis Barry was an American photographer alive from 1854 to 1934. Barry grew up in New York and was the son of Irish immigrants. Barry eventually became a partner at a studio in Bismark in the Dakota territory. He was known by the Lakota people. Many know him for his work in documenting the rural American West.