About Gustav Klimt The Kiss
Get your Gustav Klimt The Kiss canvas print for a low price now!
The creation of this work of art happened between 1907-1908 in Vienna, Austria. Many refer to this age as the Golden Period.
The Kiss features a couple embracing while wearing beautiful golden robes.
This work was one of the first featuring romantic intimacy. It received criticism and wall referred to as perverted and even pornographic.
The couple appears to be standing in a flowery meadow.
Many historians suspect that Klimt was portraying the Greek gods Orpheus and Eurydice.
The original work is now on display at a museum in Vienna.
Upgrade your space with your very own The Kiss by Klimt canvas print!
About The Kiss by Klimt Canvas Print
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Choice stretched printed canvas material stapled onto strong anti-shrink frames.
- 1.50" thick stretcher bars for a gallery-quality appearance.
- USA based professionals print and hand stretch our canvases.
- Kit for hanging your canvas included.
- At Wall26, we make our products in the USA. Be aware of inferior products and counterfeit sellers. Our products will never ship from China or overseas.
We use high-quality canvases whose specific purpose is for printing. Our canvas is a white semi-gloss artist's canvas.
Our printing processes use premium HP Latex inks. This allows our products to be fade resistant for up to 100 years.
We stretch our canvases onto wooden stretcher frames. All frames are of the highest quality.
Shop your very own Klimt the kiss print today!
About The Artist
Gustav Klimt was a famous painter active in current-day Austria from 1862-1918. Some of his famous works feature romance, the female body, and the color gold. He is a symbolism painter and part of the Vienna secession movement. Check out our entire Gustav Klimt collection.
Was pleasantly surprised at the quality, and even happier that it came with everything I need to hang it.