About This Canvas
Thinking about this Fleur de Lis canvas for your space?
This old European design resembles the image of a lily flower. In reality, this symbol is traceable back to many of the earliest civilizations.
The oldest known symbolism is that of royalty.
This symbol was heavily used by old French Monarchies. It is also associated with other countries though.
It also has a Catholic connotation and has represented European saints.
You can also find this symbol on the city crest of Florence, Italy, and also on the British Norray King of Arms. Lastly, it is on the compass rose to indicate north.
Shop this canvas today!
About The Fleur de Lis Canvas
- Confirm the fit by entering the ID number.
- Highly durable shrink-resistant frames and premium quality canvases.
- Stretchers with a thickness of 1.50” for a museum-style appearance.
- Stretched, prepared, and printed in the USA.
- We include a hanging kit with every canvas order.
- We create our products in the USA. Wall26 doesn't ship products from other countries. Be careful of fake sellers with second-rate products.
- We make these canvases for the specific purpose of printing. Raw canvases are white.
We use only HP Latex Ink to print these canvases. This printing process makes our printed canvases resistant to fading for up to 100 years.
We only use premium quality frames. We use wooden stretchers to stretch our canvases.
Get this incredible Fleur de Lis canvas now for a great price!