About Danae By Klimt
Buy a Klimt Danae print canvas for your space at a great price!
This famous work of art was painted by Gustav Klimt in 1907 in Vienna.
The art depicts a nude Danae, who was a princess in Greek Mythology. She was often seen as a symbol of divine love.
In Klimt’s Danae, it shows her being impregnated by Zeus in a shower of golden rain.
The veil in the art alludes to her royal lineage.
This piece of art is both beautiful and historical.
Give your wall the makeover it needs with a Danae by Gustav Klimt print!
About The Gustav Klimt Danae Print On Canvas
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Choice stretched printed canvas material stapled onto strong anti-shrink frames.
- 1.50" thick stretcher bars for a gallery-quality appearance.
- USA based professionals print and hand stretch our canvases.
- Kit for hanging your canvas included.
- At Wall26, we make our products in the USA. Be aware of inferior products and counterfeit sellers. Our products will never ship from China or overseas.
We use high-quality canvases whose specific purpose is for printing. Our canvas is a white semi-gloss artist's canvas.
Our printing processes use premium HP Latex inks. This allows our products to be fade resistant for up to 100 years.
We stretch our canvases onto wooden stretcher frames. All frames are of the highest quality.
Buy a Gustav Klimt Danae print today!
About The Artist
Gustav Klimt was a famous painter active in current-day Austria from 1862-1918. Some of his famous works feature romance, the female body, and the color gold. He is a symbolism painter and part of the Vienna secession movement. Check out our entire Gustav Klimt collection.