About Michelangelo’s Creation Of Adam
Interested in this Creation Of Adam canvas?
Michelangelo painted this masterpiece in 1512.
This work appears on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel. The work portrays the Biblical creation story of Genesis where God brings Adam into existence.
The painting depicts God as an old bearded man flying in the air surrounded by angels. God is reaching out his hand toward Adam, who sits on the earth with his hand outstretched toward God.
The pai nting depicts God creating Adam in his own image.
You can still see this work on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel today!
Get this amazing Creation Of Adam print today!
About The Creation Of Adam Canvas Print
- Confirm the fit by entering the ID number.
- Prime canvas fabric and long-lasting anti-shrink frame.
- Stretchers with 1.50” thickness to create an art gallery look.
- USA based stretch, prep, and print operation.
- All orders include a hanging kit.
- All products made in the USA. Be aware of fraudulent sellers and inferior products. Wall26 products never ship from overseas.
- Our canvases are for the digital print process. They are white artist canvases in the blank form.
HP Latex inks only to print the products. This can increase the chances that for up to 100 years our canvases can be resistant to fading.
High-quality select frames only. Canvases stretched with wooden bars.
Shop this Creation Of Adam canvas print today!
About The Artist
Michelangelo was an Italian artist and architect during the Renaissance. He is especially revered for his sculptures. Michelangelo was a devout Catholic. He was eventually in charge of the construction of St. Peter's Basilica. Many consider him to be the ultimate renaissance man. He might be the most influential of all western artists.