About Van Gogh’s Skull Of A Skeleton With Burning Cigarette
Check out this great deal on a Van Gogh Smoking Skeleton Print today for a low price with free shipping.
This amazing painting was probably painted between 1885-1886 in Antwerp, Belgium.
The painting belongs to a collection of skeleton works.
The painting depicts a skeleton smoking a cigarette. Many think that Van Gogh is mocking the practice of using skeletons to understand and teach human anatomy rather than the human body itself.
Today this work is in the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
Shop this premium Van Gogh Skeleton print today! ‘
About The Van Gogh Smoking Skeleton Print
- Enter the identification number to ensure the correct fit.
- Prime canvas secured to durable anti-shrink frames.
- 1.50” Thickness stretcher bars used for an official gallery-style appearance.
- We prep, stretch and print your canvas in the United States.
- Enclosed hanging kit with all canvas purchases.
- Wall26 makes our products in the United States of America. Avoid fraudulent sellers and inferior quality products. We will never send goods from overseas.
- We construct our canvases especially for this type of printing. These are white semi-gloss canvases for an artist.
Our method requires only high-quality HP Latex inks for digital printing. This is our process for ensuring our products can be resistant to fade for up to 100 years.
We use wooden stretchers to stretch our canvases. All frames are of premium quality.
Get your very own Van Gogh Smoking Skeleton print today!
About The Artist
Vincent Van Gogh was a Dutch painter who lived from 1853-1890. Post-impressionism is the name of the art style he produced. That means he sought to portray the world the way he saw it, but without limitations.
His famous works include everything from self-portraits to landscapes. Many regard him as one of the most famous and important painters in Western Art. His work helped lay the foundations for modern art. Check out our entire Van Gogh collection!