About Poppies By Monet (Poppy Field)
Buy a Monet Poppies Print today for a great price!
This work of art was created in 1873, in Argenteuil, France. The original name of the artwork is Coquelicots or La promenade.
Monet created the work during a turbulent time in his life. It was during a period after he returned from the United Kingdom to France when his first wife was sick. He said that he found comfort in landscapes.
The work features a poppy field in the summertime on a mildly cloudy day. There are a woman and a young boy in both the foreground and the background. Presumably Monet’s wife and child.
Use this iconic Monet Poppy Field Print canvas to upgrade your space today!
About The Monet Poppies Print
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Choice stretched printed canvas material stapled onto strong anti-shrink frames.
- 1.50" thick stretcher bars for a gallery-quality appearance.
- USA based professionals print and hand stretch our canvases.
- Kit for hanging your canvas included.
- At Wall26, we make our products in the USA. Be aware of inferior products and counterfeit sellers. Our products will never ship from China or overseas.
- We use high-quality canvases whose specific purpose is for printing. Our canvas is a white semi-gloss artist's canvas.
Our printing processes use premium HP Latex inks. This allows our products to be fade resistant for up to 100 years.
We stretch our canvases onto wooden stretcher frames. All frames are of the highest quality.
Shop your very own Monet Poppies Print today!
About The Artist
Oscar-Claude Monet was a French artist. He was one of the founders of the French Impressionist movement. Impressionism emphasizes accurate depictions of light, ordinary subject matter, and movement. This style doesn't seek to create an impression of real life, but rather how life appears to the artist. Monet lived from 1840-1926. He is famous for landscaping projects that he documented with his artwork. See our Monet Prints Collection.