About Claude Monet’s Regatta At Argenteuil
Shop your very own Claude Monet Regatta At Argenteuil print on canvas and get an incredible price!
This piece was created in 1872 in Argenteuil, France. This is a suburb of Paris and where Monet lived at the time.
The work depicts racing sailboats on the Seine River. This is one of a series of works featuring the Seine.
One reason this painting is so famous is because of its focus on natural light.
The current home of this work of art is in the Musee d’Orsay in Paris.
Adorn your space with a Regatta At Argenteuil canvas and appreciate the legacy of Monet!
About The Claude Monet Regatta At Argenteuil Print
- Confirm this fits by entering the model number.
- Premium stretched canvas material stapled onto sturdy anti-shrink frames.
- 1.50" thick stretcher bars for an art gallery-quality look.
- Professionals in the US hand stretch and print our canvases.
- Wall hanging kit for your canvas included.
- At Wall26, we make our products in the USA. Look out for inferior level products and fraudulent sellers. Our products are never shipped from China or overseas.
- We use high-quality canvases specifically intended for printing. These are white semi-gloss artist's canvases.
We use premium HP Latex inks in our print process. This ensures our products can be fade resistant for up to 100 years.
We use wooden stretcher frames to stretch our canvases. The frames are of premium quality.
Shop your very own Claude Monet Regatta At Argenteuil print on canvas!
About The Artist
Oscar-Claude Monet was a French artist. He was one of the founders of the French Impressionist movement. Impressionism emphasizes accurate depictions of light, ordinary subject matter, and movement. This style doesn't seek to create an impression of real life, but rather how life appears to the artist. Monet lived from 1840-1926. He is famous for landscaping projects that he documented with his artwork. Shop our Monet Prints Collection.