About Claude Monet’s Sunset In Venice
Order this Monet Sunset In Venice canvas today and get free 2-day shipping!
This painting is part of a set of masterpieces that Claude Monet created between 1908-1912.
The series features the view of the church on the Island of San Giorgio Maggiore. Various light and weather conditions were the backdrop for the creation of these paintings.
This was the only time Monet visited Venice.
The original is now on display at the National Museum of Cardiff.
You too can enjoy classic art with a Monet Sunset In Venice print!
About The Claude Monet Sunset In Venice Canvas
- Confirm this fits by entering the model number.
- Premium stretched canvas material stapled onto sturdy anti-shrink frames.
- 1.50" thick stretcher bars for an art gallery-quality look.
- Professionals in the US hand stretch and print our canvases.
- Wall hanging kit for your canvas included.
- At Wall26, we make our products in the USA. Look out for inferior level products and fraudulent sellers. Our products are never shipped from China or overseas.
- We use high-quality canvases specifically intended for printing. These are white semi-gloss artist's canvases.
We use premium HP Latex inks in our print process. This ensures our products can be fade resistant for up to 100 years.
We use wooden stretcher frames to stretch our canvases. The frames are of premium quality.
Get a beautiful Monet Sunset In Venice canvas with free 2-day shipping only from wall26!
About The Artist
Oscar-Claude Monet was a French artist. He was one of the founders of the French Impressionist movement. Impressionism emphasizes accurate depictions of light, ordinary subject matter, and movement. This style doesn't seek to create an impression of real life, but rather how life appears to the artist. Monet lived from 1840-1926. He is famous for landscaping projects that he documented with his artwork. Shop our Monet Prints Collection.