About Johannes Vermeer The Milkmaid
Interested in getting this Vermeer Milkmaid print?
Johannes Vermeer created this wonderful masterpiece between 1657 and 1658.
The work depicts a young humble kitchen maid making dairy products. Turning milk into various dairy products was a common occupation at the time.
In front of her are large loaves of bread. Many have pointed out that it is hard to decipher the mood of the subject.
Many believe that the underlying theme of this work is the fact that the woman is creating a nourishing product out of raw materials.
This painting now hangs at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.
Get this Vermeer Milkmaid canvas now!
About The Vermeer Milkmaid Print
- Confirm the fit by entering the ID number.
- Secure shrink-resistant frames and select canvases.
- Stretchers with 1.50” thickness for a gallery-style aesthetic.
- Stretched, prepped, and printed in the USA.
- Hanging kit included in all orders.
- We produce our products in the United States. Wall26 never ships from abroad. Beware of counterfeit sellers with inadequate products.
- We make these canvases, especially for printing. Our canvases when blank are white.
These canvases are printed using only HP Latex Ink. This process makes our canvas prints fade resistant for as long as 100 years.
We only use superior quality frames. The stretching of our canvases is done with wooden stretchers.
Shop this incredible Vermeer Milkmaid print today for a low price with free shipping!
About The Artist
Johannes Vermeer was a Dutch painter. He was active during the Baroque period and focused on painting scenes depicting middle-class life. Despite the success and name recognition, he did not earn much money and died leaving his family in debt.