About Claude Monet’s Water Lilies
Get your own excellent Claude Monet Water Lilies Print for a low price with free shipping!
This work was part of a series of over 250 oil paintings by Claude Monet. This specific work was created in 1916.
The paintings are of Monet’s garden at his home in Giverny, France. This is one of the most famous that features his water lily pond.
Something important to keep in mind is that when Monet created this he was suffering from cataracts and could not see as well as he used to.
The original work hangs today in the National Museum of Western Art in Japan.
Spruce up your walls with this replica Claude Monet Water Lilies print on canvas today!
About The Monet Water Lilies Print
- Confirm this fits by entering the model number.
- Premium stretched canvas material stapled onto sturdy anti-shrink frames.
- 1.50" thick stretcher bars for an art gallery-quality look.
- Professionals in the US hand stretch and print our canvases.
- Wall hanging kit for your canvas included.
- At Wall26, we make our products in the USA. Look out for inferior level products and fraudulent sellers. Our products are never shipped from China or overseas.
- We use high-quality canvases specifically intended for printing. These are white semi-gloss artist's canvases.
We use premium HP Latex inks in our print process. This ensures our products can be fade resistant for up to 100 years.
We use wooden stretcher frames to stretch our canvases. The frames are premium quality.
Shop your very own Claude Monet Water Lilies Print on canvas!
About The Artist
Oscar-Claude Monet was a French artist. He was one of the founders of the French Impressionist movement. Impressionism emphasizes accurate depictions of light, ordinary subject matter, and movement. This style doesn't seek to create an impression of real life, but rather how life appears to the artist. Monet lived from 1840-1926. He is famous for landscaping projects that he documented with his artwork. Shop our Monet Prints Collection.
The picture is taken with a HD iPhone 7plus camera
Not bad for the price. Not a substitute for a detailed hand-painted canvas/oil reproduction.