About Leonardo Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa
Always wanted your own Mona Lisa print on canvas?
Leonardo Da Vinci created this absolute masterpiece in 1503-1506. It is also known as La Gioconda.
Many regard the painting as the archetypal masterpiece of the Italian Renaissance. It might also be the most famous painting in the world.
The subject of the work is likely Lisa Gherardini, an Italian Noblewoman.
This work is now the property of the Republic of France and hangs in the Louvre in Paris.
Grab this amazing Mona Lisa canvas for your space today!
About The Mona Lisa Print
- Confirm the fit by entering the identification number.
- Strong anti-shrink frames and premium canvas material.
- 1.50” Thickness stretchers provide a gallery-style appearance.
- Stretched, prepped, and printed in the USA.
- Hanging kit comes with all orders.
- We create our products in the USA. Watch out for inferior products and fake sellers. We never ship products from another country.
- Our canvases are made for digital printing. The canvases in the blank form are white semi-gloss canvases for art.
Our digital printing operation uses only HP Latex inks. This is our method of ensuring our canvas wall art can be fade resistant for up to 100 years.
Choice quality frames only. Canvases stretched with wooden stretchers.
Buy this Mona Lisa print canvas today and get a low price and free shipping!
About The Artist
Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was a painter and polymath in Medieval Italy. He produced lots of art and notes about science. He received his education from the famous painter Andrea del Verrocchio. Some of his concepts included flight, artillery vehicles, and solar power. Many consider him to be the ideal renaissance man.