About Albrecht Durer’s A Young Hare
Do you like this Durer Hare print?
Albrecht Durer painted this intriguing masterpiece in 1502.
The work depicts a very detailed baby rabbit.
The photo is most famous for resembling a photograph due to its accuracy.
The work must have been especially difficult to paint since the fur of the rabbit often runs in separate directions. The artist also had to account for the way the light falls across the rabbit’s body.
This work came about well before the invention of photography. Thus it is not understood how Durer was able to capture the details with such accuracy.
Get this amazing Albrecht Durer Hare canvas today with free shipping!
About The Durer Hare Print
- Confirm the fit by entering the ID number.
- Secure shrink-resistant frames and select canvases.
- Stretchers with 1.50” thickness for a gallery-style aesthetic.
- Stretched, prepped, and printed in the USA.
- Hanging kit included in all orders.
- We produce our products in the United States. Wall26 never ships from abroad. Beware of counterfeit sellers with inadequate products.
- We make these canvases, especially for printing. Our canvases when blank are white.
These canvases are printed using only HP Latex Ink. This process makes our canvas prints fade resistant for as long as 100 years.
We only use superior quality frames. The stretching of our canvases is done with wooden stretchers.
Shop this incredible Durer Hare print today for a great price!
About The Artist
Albrecht Durer was a German artist alive from 1471 to 1528. Durer came from an upper-class family and was the third born of 18 children. He was a leader of the German Renaissance. Many believe his best works are watercolor landscapes. He placed great focus on mathematical precision and creating ideal proportions in his work.