About Claude Monet’s Impression Sunrise
Make this Monet Sunrise Print yours today for a great price!
This work was originally painted in 1872 in Le Harve, France, which is Monet’s hometown. This piece is part of a series of six paintings Monet made featuring the port in Le Harve.
This work is so significant because it was the painting that may have kicked off the Impressionist Movement in art. This took place during an unveiling at a special exhibit in Paris.
The original is now on display at the Musee Marmottan Monet in Paris.
Upgrade up your wall with this stunning Claude Monet Impression Sunrise Print on canvas today!
About The Monet Sunrise Print
- Confirm this fits by entering the model number.
- Premium stretched canvas material stapled onto sturdy anti-shrink frames.
- 1.50" thick stretcher bars for an art gallery-quality look.
- Professionals in the US hand stretch and print our canvases.
- Wall hanging kit for your canvas included.
- At Wall26, we make our products in the USA. Look out for inferior level products and fraudulent sellers. Our products are never shipped from China or overseas.
- We use high-quality canvases specifically intended for printing. These are white semi-gloss artist's canvases.
We use premium HP Latex inks in our print process. This ensures our products can be fade resistant for up to 100 years.
We use wooden stretcher frames to stretch our canvases. The frames are premium quality.
Get your own Claude Monet Sunrise Print today!
About The Artist
Oscar-Claude Monet was a French artist. He was one of the founders of the French Impressionist movement. Impressionism emphasizes accurate depictions of light, ordinary subject matter, and movement. This style doesn't seek to create an impression of real life, but rather how life appears to the artist. Monet lived from 1840-1926. He is famous for landscaping projects that he documented with his artwork. Shop our Monet Prints Collection.