About Claude Monet’s The Artist Garden At Vetheuil
Shop this premium Monet Garden Print now and get a rock-bottom price and free shipping!
Monet created this incredible masterpiece in 1881 in Vetheuil, France.
This is one of Monet’s many landscaping projects that he documented through his artwork. This specific one shows his sunflower garden at a home he rented on the shores of the Seine River.
In the painting, you can see the beautiful sunflowers grown by Monet, also present are his son and other family members.
Today this amazing work of art hangs at the Norton Simon Museum in Pasadena, California.
Get your own Claude Monet The Artist Garden At Vetheuil canvas print today!
About The Monet Garden Print
- Be sure this can fit by entering the identification number.
- Prime canvas attached to strong anti-shrink frames.
- Stretcher bars with a thickness of 1.50” for a gallery-style appearance.
- Prepped, stretched and digitally printed in the United States.
- Hanging kit included in all orders.
- All Wall26 products are made in the United States of America. Be aware of inferior quality products and fake sellers. We never ship products from China or overseas.
- Our canvases are made especially for this kind of printing. The raw canvas is a white semi-gloss canvas for an artist.
We employ only premium HP Latex inks in our digital printing operation. This is how we make sure our products can be resistant to fading for up to 100 years.
Our canvases are stretched with wooden stretchers. All frames are choice quality.
You will love this Monet Garden print in your space!
About The Artist
Oscar-Claude Monet was a French artist. He was one of the founders of the French Impressionist movement. Impressionism emphasizes accurate depictions of light, ordinary subject matter, and movement. This style doesn't seek to create an impression of real life, but rather how life appears to the artist. Monet lived from 1840-1926. He is famous for landscaping projects that he documented with his artwork. Shop our Monet Prints Collection.